1.- Party responsible for the processing of your personal data
- The identity of the person in charge: Olive Pomace Oil Trade Organisation.
- Commercial name: ORIVA
- NIF/CIF: G90230145
- Address: Avenida de Luis Montoto, Escalera A, 2nd E. 41007 Sevilla.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: The promotion of olive pomace oil, the improvement of information and knowledge about its markets, and the execution of research, development and technological innovation programs.
- Incorporation: On May 7, 2015, according to the Charter of the Organisation, together with its Bylaws, registered in Group I, Section I, under national number 608529, at the Ministry of the Interior, Technical General Secretariat, General Subdirectorate of Associations, Archives and Documentation, dated October 15, 2015.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be processed as “website user and subscriber” data.
2.- Purposes of Data Processing
When a user connects to this website – for example, to send an email to the owner, subscribe, or to make a query – he is providing personal information for which ORIVA is responsible. This information may include personal data, such as his IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
At Oriva, data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it was provided:
– To contact the sender of the information, or to respond to his request or query.
– To manage the publication of queries and comments, and to follow up on them.
– To manage, where appropriate, the user registration process on the online platform.
At ORIVA there are different systems to capture personal information and to process the information provided by interested persons, with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Surname, Email, to respond to the requirements of users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, questions concerning legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the usage conditions and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media. ORIVA may have a presence on social media. The processing of data belonging to individuals who become followers of official ORIVA social media pages shall be governed by this section, as well as by those usage conditions, privacy policies and access regulations that correspond to the social network in each case, previously accepted by the user of ORIVA. Your data will be processed for the purpose of properly managing your presence on the social network, and sharing information about ORIVA’s activities, products and services, and for any other purpose that the social networks’ regulations allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising in an individual manner.
3.- Duration of the data processing
ORIVA will keep the data of its users for the following periods:
– Data for the handling of queries and requests, for as long as is necessary to respond to them, capped at two years.
– Data related to the publication of queries and comments about our services will be maintained throughout the term of the service, unless you express your desire for it to be deleted.
– Data for the sending of communications and profiling for our services will be kept indefinitely, unless you express your desire for us to delete it.
4.- Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data, for all purposes, is your consent thereto.
5.- Communication of your data
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the execution of the activity, oriva.es shares data with the following providers, subject to their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a website analysis service provided by Google Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: 1&1 Internet España S.L.U, domiciled on the Avenida de La Vega, 1 – Edificio Veganova (Edif.3 planta 5º puerta C) 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) Spain. 1 & 1 Internet España SLU processes the data in order to provide web hosting or hosting for clients. All information at: https://www.1and1.es/.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with its address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to render its web platform services for ORIVA.
Browsing: upon browsing at oriva.es, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data there is information related to your browsing habits, through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administrate the site, track the movements of users around it, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
6.- Your rights
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
– Anyone has the right to confirm whether we are processing personal data on him/her or not. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data; or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, or its portability, in which case we will only keep it for the bringing of or defence from claims.
– Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, stop doing so for that specific purpose, except in the event of legitimate, imperative reasons, or to bring or defend ourselves from possible claims.
– In the event of a violation of your rights, particularly if you have not obtained satisfaction in relation thereto, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact data accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent oversight authority. You may also obtain more information about your rights by turning to said agencies.
7.- Third-Party Data
If you provide data on third parties, you assume the responsibility of notifying them in advance, as stipulated in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations, and observing the conditions established in them.
8.- Security Measures
ORIVA is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using it in accordance with the purpose for which it was sent, as well as complying with its obligation to store it and adopt all necessary measures to avoid the data’s alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to it, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, the Olive Pomace Oil Trade Organisation will ensure that any person who is authorised by ORIVA to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers) will be subject to the appropriate confidentiality obligation (whether a contractual or legal duty).
The Olive Pomace Oil Trade Organisation (ORIVA) reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases ORIVA will announce, on this page, the changes introduced, with reasonable advance notice prior to their implementation.
11.- Commercial Messages
In accordance with the LSSICE, oriva.es does not engage in SPAM practices, as it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, oriva.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them as such.